The key to our success is our commitment to quality.
Behind the scenes, each and every customer design--whether provided digitally or on paper--is subject to a stringent design review by our preproduction engineering personnel.
A design review is more than just a meeting. It ensures that the circuit board design is manufacturable, will produce what the customer is asking for, and meets the appropriate industry and military specifications.
Components of the design review may include:
- Correcting spacing issues between conductive board layers
- Checking inner layer clearances
- Reviewing silkscreen design
- Looking for exposed conductive materials on the board edges
- Determining if traces are crossed, missing or unterminated
- Reviewing the bill of materials.
Nearly 8 out of 10 customer designs require change or clarification to conflicting data. Customers are notified immediately if there are conflicts in design, or if the design is not compliant. At the same time, Advanced Circuits' engineers can recommend material changes if it impacts circuit board performance or cost.
Our design review process ensures that application data will flow seamlessly through your circuit board design before the fabrication begins. Your design will be manufacturable and ready for the production run, saving you time while providing a better end products.